Campaign materials can be ordered from our London office by phone on 020 7281 0297 or by emailing Claire at office(at)caat·org·uk. Please state how many items of each resource material you'd like to order and where you'd like them sent. Please also order materials at least 10 days before you need them to ensure we can get them to you on time.
Current free materials we can send you include:
- Supporter recruitment postcard
- 2014 calendar of actions and events (A4)
- Stop London Transport Museum supporting the arms trade postcard
- Stop Edinburgh Science Festival supporting the arms trade postcard
- Introduction to the Arms Trade briefing
- Time to shift priorities A4 poster
- Time to shift priorities postcards
- THIS IS NOT OK poster (A3)
- Civil Servant or arms dealer? poster (A3)
- Latest CAAT News magazine (up to 10 copies)
- Local Campaigns guide
- Local Fundraising guide
- Action guide for disrupting arms company recruitment
Unfortunately we have to make a small charge for posting copies of most other reports and briefings, but they can usually be downloaded for free from the publications section of the website.
Details you enter on our pages are held securely. Your credit/debit card details will not be retained by CAAT.
You will be able to specify your mailing preferences when you subscribe. CAAT does not share mailing lists with any other organisations.
Read our full data and privacy statement.