Campaign materials can be ordered from our London office by phone on 020 7281 0297 or by emailing Claire at office(at)caat·org·uk. Please state how many items of each resource material you'd like to order and where you'd like them sent. Please also order materials at least 10 days before you need them to ensure we can get them to you on time.
Current free materials we can send you include:
- THIS IS NOT OK leaflet / petition
- THIS IS NOT OK poster
- Introduction to the Arms Trade
- Latest CAAT News magazine (up to 10 copies)
- Civil Servant or arms dealer? poster
- Local Campaigns guide
- Local Fundraising guide
- Action guide for disrupting arms company recruitment
- Study War No More - Military involvement in UK Universities
Unfortunately we have to make a small charge for posting copies of most of our reports and briefings, but they can usually be downloaded for free from the publications section of the website.
Details you enter on our pages are held securely. Your credit/debit card details will not be retained by CAAT.
You will be able to specify your mailing preferences when you subscribe. CAAT does not share mailing lists with any other organisations.
Read our full data and privacy statement.